FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION COURSE (FSD)
Coordinator of the course: Dr Santiago Palacios, Medical Director of the Instituto Palacios de Salud y Medicina de la mujer de Madrid.
Currently the course has ended, but you can download the course content in PDF and review the explanatory videos of the course.
THE COURSE COVERED TOPICS SUCH AS:
- Sexual health in different stages of a woman’s life.
- Female sexual dysfunctions: what they are and how they are diagnosed.
- Epidemiology and other interesting facts about female sexual dysfunctions.
- Physiology: the role of hormones in sexual function.
- Treatment of female sexual dysfunctions. Therapeutic approach.
- Proactive attitude with patients in different situations.
THE COURSE HAS BEEN DIVIDED INTO 4 MODULES
- EACH MODULE CONSIST OF
- theoretical content that can be downloaded in PDF
- Theoretical and practical presentations including speaker recording
- Validation test with questions including feedback comments
Accredited by the Catalan Council for Continuing Education of Health Professions – Commission for Continuing Education of the National Health System with 4.0 continuing education credits for the following groups:
- Physicians/Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physicians/Family and Community Med. Family and Community Medicine
- Physicians/Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Clinical Psychologists in Health Sciences Pharmacists
- Nurses/Nursing Obstetrics/Gynecology, Midwives
- Sexual health in the different stages of a woman’s life.
- Female sexual dysfunctions: what they are and how are they are diagnosed.
- Epidemiology and other data of interest of female sexual dysfunctions.
AUTHOR: FRANCISCA MOLERO RODRÍGUEZ
Medical doctor. Clinical sexologist. Director of the Iberoamerican Institute of Sexology and the Institut de Sexologia de Barcelona More than thirty years working in gynecology and family planning and more than twenty years helping from sex therapy and couple therapy.
- Phisiology Fisiología: the rol of hormones in the sexual function
AUTHOR: SILVIA P. GONZÁLEZ
Medical doctor. Gynecologist. Master in Sexual and Couple Therapy. Menopause and Osteoporosis Unit. HM Gabinete Velázquez. Madrid.
Treatment of female sexual dysfunctions. Therapeutic approach (content of hormonal, non-hormonal, in which case to recommend one or the other).
AUTHOR: SANTIAGO PALACIOS
Physician, Specialized in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Director – Palacios Institute, Women’s Health and Medicine.
- Proactive attitude with the patient in different situations.
AUTHOR : FRANCISCO CABELLO SANTAMARÍA
Physician and Psychologist. He specialized in Sexology (Madrid: Fundación Sexpol, Instituto Superior de Sexología; Barcelona: Instituto Dexeus; Caracas: Centro de Investigaciones Psiquiátricas y Sexológicas) and in Psychiatry (Caracas, where he was a full professor at the Centro de Investigaciones Psiquiátricas y Sexológicas)
AUTHOR: MARÍA BELÉN GARCÍA CORRAL
Pharmacist, owner of a Pharmacy Office in Asturias.